Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Act II

No, it's not popcorn...

My second "official" act under my resolution was to purchase a notebook -- I'm keeping a log of the things that I do for a whole week, so as to better be aware of the activities that I spend my time on. By Saturday, I will have a week's worth of notes, which I will then review and see what needs to be changed, added, or removed from my life.

Also, I would like to know, along the same lines as I asked regarding Facebook: For those of you who talk to me online, what has my conversation been on instant messenger (whether it is Facebook chat or MSN Messenger)? Am I really being useful, or do I just make interesting conversation? Do I "provoke to love and good works," or do I talk about whatever is interesting at the moment?

No comments: